Shakespearen Comedies and Tragedies of Kindergarden

The wit of S.

My neighbour asked Gautham: You dont get any homework at school? You are totally free?
Gautham Responded with an exuberant "India is a FREE Country!" right after Independence Day.

Painting flags, pinning flags, forcing him to watch bits and pieces of Gandhi and Rang De Basanti.... I guess the message really did sink in.

He tried the line on me when I asked him to clean up. I bit my tongue to keep from retorting "Not in my house, you are not".

To Be Continued..................

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi...it was really interesting to read about Gautham...howz he doing? he is a year older now. Do update us on the growing up!

Popular posts from this blog

Kombucha in Chennai!

A Sweet Tart with Chocolate and Pomegranete

World's Quickest Yeast Cake