As time goes by....

I am acutely aware of how much time I waste! It would start with my Salon/NYT daily email or with some confusion about a work related project. 1 hour later I would have surfed some 10 different websites and my To_Do list would have moved from Normal_pending to Critical_pending!

Granted my forays into the time-sucking web would have yielded at least 1 eye-opening gem , but what is it sufficient ROI for my time?

The Need of the hour is a SufersClock - it tracks how long I surf and beeps increaingly annoyingly as I spend longer and longer inside the Matrix. Um, I meant web.

I will stop now instead of checking whether such a clock exists ;)

Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kombucha in Chennai!

The lunch box challenge a.k.a. please gautham's palette

A Sweet Tart with Chocolate and Pomegranete